[Note: Minnesotans For Sustainability is not affiliated with any other organization.]
Minnesota Coalition For Immigration Reduction*
Our Goals and Objectives
Our goal is to
inform the general public about our immigration policy. We get our information
from the Federal Government.
1. We feel that the number of legal immigrants should be cut back from the nearly 1-million we currently let in per year to 200,000. From 1924 – 1965, we let in an average of 178,000 immigrants per year.
2. Stop illegal immigration.
3. No more amnesties for illegal aliens.
4. Make English our national language.
These are commonsense issues. Are you concerned? You should be. Ask how you can help.
Get involved before it’s too late -do it for yourself and future generations.
* There are 27 Coalition Chapters in Minnesota with approximately 3,000 members:
Grand Meadow, Spring Valley, La Crescent, Stewartville, Lanesboro, Red Wing, Owatonna, Kasson, Kenyon, St. Charles, Austin, Albert Lea, New Richland, Waterville, Ellendale, Blue Earth, Mapleton, New Prague, Fairmont, Wells, Le Center, New Ulm, Jackson, Worthington, Luverne, Marshall, Redwood Falls.
Chapters pending: Waseca, Blooming Prairie, Rochester, and Faribault.
The organization publishes a quarterly newsletter
"The Coalition Free Press", edited by Don Hanson. Subscriptions are welcome:
P.O. Box 1021, Austin, Minnesota 55912.
Used with permission of the Minnesota Coalition For Immigration Reduction